Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, September 3, 2007

A laborious weekend

I think we packed as much in to our Labor Day weekend as we possibly could! We got an early start wtih Lily and Joel both sick on Thursday and Friday. Saturday morning I took the boys to the Lane's house for Owen's birthday party. It was a golf par-tee. There were adorable visors for all the kiddos and a mini mini-golf course in the back yard. Charla always out does herself and we had a blast.

As soon as we left, we headed home to load up our stuff and off we went to Wakita. While we were there the boys went dove hunting and we visited with some of my Schubert family. That night we a small celebration for Luke and my September birthdays. We were blessed to have Frank and Debbie Lambert with us. They were good sports around our crazy, grumpy toddler!

We debated on our many options of carnivals, parties, and chores that we could have done today, but ultimately we just drove home and got our stuff put away. With three children to keep up with, we had to come home to get a vacation from our vacation!

1 comment:

Dreaming again said...

Hi, it's Peggikaye!
Thanks for sharing your blog with me!!

Very good! I have enjoyed reading it, and look forward to more entries and reading about your family. Your kids are so adorable. I've really enjoyed watching the antics of little Lily lately! :D

Great pictures. I hope you enjoy blogging. I've had mine for a couple of years now and find it very interesting, fun ..and sometimes cathartic.

Have a great day!