Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, September 7, 2007

Girlfriends



I am blessed to have so many precious girlfriends! Each one is unique and makes me a better person in her own special way. I'm glad to have them around to get me through this crazy life. Unfortunately, we can never all get together at the same time to visit and eat. If we did, we would have to rent out a whole restaurant! Tonight, Carrie, Stacy, Janie, and I got together to catch up. We had so much fun! I think we were at Carraba's for about 3 hours. Our poor waiter! We took up his table for so long, but he was a good sport. Eventually, we just went and sat on the benches outside so we could visit longer. While we were out there, we got a nice man to snap our picture. We decided that next time, a slumber party is in order! Here's to all my girls! Love ya!