Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Kevin and Mallory


I just had to share these precious pictures of my niece and nephew. I really wish that they were close, so I could see them grow. Their daddy has been in Iraq for over a year and should be coming home soon! We are all still praying for his safety and quick return!

For those of you who don't know, I am becoming a bit of a fanatic about my posts. So, if you haven't check the blog in a few days, you might have missed some stuff! Be sure to scroll on down. Also, I will be finishing the OFRT blog site within the next few days so click on the link to the right and check out Joel's adventures!

2 comments:

Dreaming again said...

Beautiful pictures!!! :)

I'm so excited about our news at church!!

It is good!

Later today, I will be posting on my blog about the changes ...both personally at church and the new pastoral 'candidate' (I put that in quotes, because *I* think, it's just a formality :D )

Heather said...

I hope your brother comes home very soon to his beautiful family.