Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We make the 1980s look gooooooood......



I can't help myself, I'm posting twice in one day! These photos are just too good to keep all to myself. My sister-in-law Diane hosted 80s bunco at her house tonight and we had a blast! Her house was decorated with My Little Ponies, Cabbage Patch dolls, Pound Puppies, and Strawberry Shortcake to name a few. She also had great candy like pop rocks and nerds for us to enjoy. I didn't win any money, but I still had a blast. Thank you to Brenda for taking pics of us!






We're lookin' good!


My attempt at a 'feathered' hairdo.



4 comments:

Willa Rae & Darrell said...

NICE GLASSES ! ! !

Heather said...

OMG! I totally forgot about Pound Puppies. I used to look forward to my b-day just to get a new one.

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO funny!
I love the outfits, it makes me what to dress up too.
I love the one piece with the white bow, I used to wear those.
You are just too cute... and your weirdo list- I can see why you and Heather are friends, I have heard her say many of those things as well!
See you soon
Natasha and Avi Joy

Dreaming again said...

That is sooo funny that you all still have those things to wear .... *grin*