Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Old Dog, New Tricks!

Howdy friends and family! I've been inspired by my friends, the oklaHOMANS, to start my own blog page/site/thing. I don't even know what the correct terminology is for it, but I'm giving it a try anyway! I just worked my very first ipod a week or so ago and viewed a friend's myspace page. This old dog is learning some new tricks!

Anyway, we are making some fun changes in the Ferguson household. One change is that I'm finally quitting work. Liam is in school all day, Luke 1/2 day, and Lily is home with me all day and I'm trying to make it to Jazzercise 4-5 times per week. SO, I am taxiing non-stop, leaving no time for sleep after working all night. I'll say more about other changes soon.... and NO it's not another baby....

This has been the shortest summer that I can remember! Liam and Luke have already started school on the 9th. I was worried about Luke, but he has adjusted to the schedule very well and is starting to learn the names of some of the kids in his class. However, picking up the kiddos from school at the end of the day might have been a nightmare, but God is merciful. There are 800 children in our elementary school. Traffic is backed up for 1/4 of a mile either direction after school. Thankfully, 4 year old students have the advantage of getting out 5 minutes before the other students and they have their own pickup/dropoff area. Liam's classroom is next door to Luke's, so I pull in front of about 50 other cars waiting and pick up both of the boys there. I am home before most of the other cars even start to move. We wanted to have Luke in the morning session, but missed getting in. God works in wonderful ways doesn't He!?

Okay, now that I've written a few lines, I'm going to try adding some pictures of what we've been up to so far this year. Hope you are all well! xo, Stefani

No comments: