Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Okay, so I'm a dork....


I was thinking today, as I sometimes do, and I'm in agreement with my husband who has lovingly reminded me lately that I'm really, deep down inside, a NERD. Now remember, he's the engineer that sits behind a computer all day...


Here are a few reasons why I am that dork...

*I keep my shopping list (categorized of course) on my computer desktop for easy data entry

*I use and love Jott.com

*I check my email about 10 times a day

*I have my 2008 calendar and it's filled out with birth dates already

*I love Sci Fi movies and books (Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter...) I have maps and notes on Lord of the Rings.... I read the same books over and over....

*I subscribe to Merriam-Webster's word of the day and get recall lists each day via email

*I like things like vaccum cleaners, sinks, clothes, and other practical items as gifts

*I love my minivan. However, it would be much better with some flames airbrushed on it's side...

*I buy Christmas gifts all year round and usually have my shopping done by November 31st (as well as my Christmas cards sent out) because I hate going out and fighting the crowds

*I own, and use, a label maker (one of my practical gifts)

*I have a box fetish. It's very difficult for me to throw one away. There's a ton of empties in the attic.

*I like things like NASCAR and Horsepower TV... I can tell you how a motor works and I think Stacey's mullet rocks!

*I like to go fishing

*I love geneaology and I have a program with around 2000 names that I've entered in to it.

*I have my own blog site.


So, there you go. I think that Joel is correct after all. I have to remind him that he still married me though...

No comments: