Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Isn't she lovely?!


I know, I know, I'm TOTALLY biased, but I think Lily is so lovely. Her personality is really starting to show. As much as it can be a trial, two is my favorite age. It has been with all of the kids. Lily is my choleric personality, with a little sanguine thrown in for fun. We watched a friends little boy last Saturday and she mothered him the whole time. Liam is melancholy and Luke is sanguine/phlegmatic. Or in other terms, I have an Eyore (Liam), Tigger (Luke), and Rabbit (Lily). Lily loves to sit at her 'desk' while I'm working at the computer. The desk is really a set of 3 nesting tables, but they are just the right fit for her.

1 comment:

Young House of Pain said...

she is beautifull you are totaly right. Just like her mom