Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, October 13, 2007

He's HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Lord for the many thousands of prayers that You answered for my brother's safety. There is NO doubt that You alone brought him home safe and whole, just as we asked in Jesus' powerful name. Please make his adjustment to home life as smooth as possible. Give he and his wife Dustin grace and understanding with one another as they adjust to married life again. I ask too, that You would cause any undesirable memories to fade for him, never to return. Thank you also for Rob's safe return and for Your miraculous protection and healing of Pat and J.B.. Please continue to heal them body, mind, and spirit. Thank You, thank You, thank You, for our freedom and for those who pay so dearly for it. May we NEVER take it for granted and may we stop to consider how high the price is for it. Lord, please continue Your mighty protection on the others that are still in Iraq and all over the world. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

2 comments:

Dreaming again said...

I'm so happy for your family!!!!

(if you see me at church tomorrow a bit dazed and confused, ignore me ... Samuel turns 18 Sunday ...I'm just a bit ..overwhelmed)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the tribute, seeing it all in perspective brings tears to my eyes! I cannot even express what it feels like to be a whole again. LOVIN LIFE

D