Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bunco Debunked

I was so excited to do a blog posting of our annual Halloween bunco. Everyone puts on a good show with their costumes. Alas, I had to cancel the occasion due to illness. I wasn't sick, however, Owen, Luke, Liam, Harry, Margie, Jake, Jason, Charla, Matt, & Diane all have had a stomach virus this week! Yikes! Apparently it is very contagious! Anyway, I didn't want to pass it along to anyone else, which they appreciated. So, I cancelled bunco. I had to take pictures of the things that I could anyway. Carrie worked so hard on her sugar cookies and dirt cake. They are so yummy that I was going to drive over to her house last night to get some, but she offered to bring them to me today. I guess two good things came from bunco getting cancelled (besides no germ spreading!). My house is VERY clean. Joel even helped me scrub and polish the kitchen cabinets. He also made my room scrapbook table screen (which I didn't get painted) and fixed the toilet paper holder to prepare for bunco. What a guy! And, I got to keep the bunco gift! Hurray!

2 comments:

Dreaming again said...

Awww, sorry about your bunco!

By the way, I tagged you for a meme on my blog! (follow the link to my blog to get the details) *grin*

Dreaming again said...

http://pearlsanddreams.blogspot.com/2007/10/10-20-30.html

There is the link ... just put on your blog what you were doing 10 ...20 and 30 years ago ... then tag a few other (usually 5, but as few or as many as you know or want to)