Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Luke's phrase of the day


Our Lukers is a 5 1/2 year old sponge. He remembers all sorts of phrases and words that he hears. He really enjoys vocabulary and he uses it in the correct context. However, he doesn't always get it right, but that's the best part. I try to write them all down because it's so funny I want to always remember what he said. Here's a cute picture of him with Grandma Nora's cat. Oh wait! The cat left, but Luke was still posing for the picture so I took it. Then he looked down and wondered where the cat had gone. It still makes me laugh....

Luke's phrase for today is:

"You stretch me out people!"

What he was trying to say was that we 'stress' him out. Close enough!

Last week he said, "on your mark, except, go!"

I'll try to add new ones as he says them!

2 comments:

NEIL and MARY said...

Good Story!

Clap, clap, clap!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe how big Luke is looking. It seems that everytime I see him he has gotten bigger!! Great phrases and they made me laugh!