Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter! He has risen!

Easter services were fantastic! Lily did a great job. The boys and I had been practicing at home with her. We would hide the eggs and she got the idea to put them in her basket quickly. Easter weather stunk! It was so cold while the kids gathered eggs, we couldn't wait to leave. I wasn't feeling very well anyway and dinner was in the oven. After everyone left, I really started to feel crummy. I thought I might have strep throat. A visit to the doctor (I hadn't been in almost a year)confirmed I had strep. Antibiotics and some sleep and I was cleaning under the oven and the fridge the next day!

1 comment:

Dreaming again said...

Sooo cute! I didn't stay for the hunt at church ...too cold, and I was too tired. Good to see the pics!
At least I'd made it to church for the service!!! Finally! The kids did sooo good!!