Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, March 29, 2008

14 things about me

Most of you know that I've recently started digital scrapbooking. There are so many aspects to this hobby, I can't begin to list them here. One of these aspects are challenges. The free kit I can earn by doing this particular challenge is so cute, I just had to give it a try. So, here is my layout for the 14 things about me challenge. I was having a hard time coming up with things about myself. I petitioned many of you for words or phrases that you felt described me. I think every list had 'organized' in it! Am I really that bad?! Anyway, it was heartwarming to get all of the positive feedback. I guess I can add 'fisher of compliments' to my list! Love you!!! xoxoox

P.S. For the designers looking at the layout, my real name is Stefani, but friends call me Fani!


Credits for layout:
Paper-TracyAnn Peekaboo words papers, Frame-Just for You from New Life Dreams, Drop Shadow from Traci Murphy Designs, Font-Bodoni MT, Blue Flowers-Lauren Reid Recipe Challenge, Green flower-Kara Perrin Little Dreamer Apprentice Week 2, Stapled tag-AManning PTM, Hanging tag-Flergs Deacon's Closet, Branch- Twitterpatted Passion Kit. Grandma's pressed flowers from Weeds & Wildflowers Designs.

No comments: