Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, December 15, 2008

sleigh bells ring.... are you listening?

'Hats off' to my aunt Susan for having another wonderful Christmas get together at her house. Our adult gift exchange was a hat exchange. It was a riot! We decided next year we are going to do socks... I really enjoyed meeting my little 'cousin' Logan. He's the new son of my cousin Dustin and his wife Christy. What a smiley little booger! He was so happy all day. I also enjoyed my cousin Matt and his wife Melissa's little 18 month old foster daughter Olivia. She and I liked each other at once and she cried when I left which tore my heart out! Grandma and Grandpa really seemed to enjoy the family album book that I created for them. Several other family members are ordering one too. You can view the book at this link: http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/504645 You'll have to cut and paste it since I can't figure out how to add the link correctly. It was a fairly nice day outside, besides the wind, so the kids (big and small) played outside and went to the park. You can see by the picture that Matt really enjoyed his ride on the little girl bike!
Matt on the bike.
Stefani and Olivia
Little Logan

No comments: