Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nora Schwieger

I am writing to let you all know that our beloved Grandma Nora finally got to go and be with Jesus today! She was so ready to go and Joel and I got to be right by her side until the end. What a blessing! I’m not sure when services will be, but it will most likely be next early next week. The family is all doing well, but they are sad of course. Joel is leaving tomorrow for Trinidad along with 4 other family members. Nora asked that they NOT cancel their plans because it was more important to do the Lord’s work than to go to a funeral. She’s a remarkable lady and has left an amazing legacy of which I am privileged to be a small part. I only hope that I can continue her ‘work’ and make her proud. I know when it’s my turn I will see her in Heaven and I’m filled with joy and hope. Xo, Stefani

No comments: