Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tag I'm it, again.... I must be the slow kid....

Okay, I've been tagged again. Let's see... I'm supposed to go by these rules:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, or share the 5 top places on your "want to see or want to see again" list, or share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

The first choice is easy since I've already listed all the reasons I'm a dork on one of my earlier postings. So, I'll tackle the 'when I was 25' issue since I'm just a BIT older than that whippersnapper Mary.

When I was 25, I never pictured that:
1. I would be excercising on a regular basis, because I hated it so much.
2. I would be doing something called digital scrapbooking.
3. I would be driving a mini van.
4. There would be something called a Wii and I would be great at Wii bowling, I beat Joel with a 197 last night! Take that sucka!
5. I would have my own cordless drill and know how to use it.

Okay, I only know a couple of people who blog, so my list is going to be much shorter than 5 I'm afraid! So, help me Heather, you're my only hope! (Yeah, it's a quote from Star Wars, see 'reasons why I'm a dork')

No comments: